Traditional production fabric printing by print mills is an established process. However, it is cost effective only for larger yardage; it is not economically viable for sampling and short runs. The colors are limited and it has other limitations due to the process itself.
With the advances in computing and printing technologies in general, Milano Digital now offers flexible alternative for production printing as well as fast affordable sampling to test ideas and review products before committing to production. This serves for projects requiring shorter or customized printing runs and industries quickness to respond rapidly to market trends or demands for the apparel & fashion or similar industries.
The main advantages of digital printing on fabrics.
In a nutshell, the benefits of Digital Fabric Printing are unlimited color, no size restrictions, fast turnaround, and supporting small to large quantities.
We specialize in the fabric digital printing processes and all its facets and variations. Our services cover the entire range of activities from design, samples, short runs, to full production, providing services to experts in the fabric related industries, as well as to learners requiring more handholding. Our goal and expertise is in helping our customers obtain their design and production objectives for their success.
Why digital print:
- Short run printing advantage: Digital textile printing efficiently produces designs at run lengths as low as one yard of fabric without the need for screen changes.
- Less chemical waste (eco friendly): Digital textile printing results in significantly less ink usage and waste relative to screen-printing. Taking into account the additional chemistry and chemical waste from screen production, printing digitally offers a greener advantage for printing.
- Sampling and production done on same printer: By being able to print samples (strike-offs) on the same printer one uses for production, digital textile print shops can present their customers with proof samples of designs that will exactly match the final printed material.
- Unlimited colors: The greatest advantage of Digital textile is unlimited vibrant digitalized colors for your dream art world.
- Variety of creative design choices for printing: Digital textile printing provides the option to print photographic/continuous tone images, spot color pattern designs or a combination of both. This expands the creative printing alternatives for fashion and interior designers.
Our fabric range:
– CHIFFON CREAP
– SHINY LYCRA
– MATT LYCRA
– NUREK CREAPA
– NYLON PUNTO
– COTTON NYLON
AND MANY MORE….